Vaulted Ceilings Abound
About This Plan
- This traditional house plan offers vaulted ceilings as well as high flat ceilings that provide an open atmosphere usually only found in much larger homes.
- The kitchen, with its eating bar and generous counter space, opens into both a breakfast nook and a formal dining room, perfect for either casual or elegant meals.
- The dining room opens into the spacious family room and the rear deck, making this house plan perfect for entertaining both family and friends.
- The bedrooms will be brightened by the sunlight streaming in through the large windows highlighting the front exterior of the home. You could also convert the bedroom off the entry into a den with inviting French doors.
- The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,519 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,519 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss