Vaulted Ceilings Abound
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan features a sizable family kitchen and nook area that's sure to please any family. With vaulted ceilings, a fireplace and an eat-in island, this area of the home is sure to be the perfect gathering place for all.
- The vaulted living room and dining room work together to make the rest of the main floor perfect for entertaining.
- The main floor master suite features a bay window, jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet, while the two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- The two-stall garage has ample room for extra storage to the front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,821 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 538 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss