Vaulted Ceilings and Open Spaces
About This Plan
- This striking contemporary home plan is finished in horizontal cedar with a shake roof.
- Vaulted ceilings and open spaces highlight the interior of this delightful design.
- From the moment you step into the foyer with its two-story high ceiling and skylite, you will be impressed with the spaciousness of this house plan.
- Railings on both floors add detail that ties this house all together in a very pleasing way.
- The main floor plan features a very functional layout, every room placed conveniently according to function in a step-saving arrangement.
- On the second floor, a versatile loft is at its center. It overlooks the living room and foyer below.
- From this area all other rooms are easily accessible. All three bedrooms are spacious and have large closets. The master suite is complete with its own full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,964 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss