Vaulted Dining and Living Rooms
About This Plan
- This three-bedroom home plan would be perfect for a narrow lot. Designed for a practical use of space, it features an eat-in kitchen and vaulted ceilings in the dining and living rooms.
- A corner fireplace that only adds the charm of this cozy home graces the living room.
- The master bedroom has a private bathroom and a large walk-in closet. There is another full bath to be shared by the other two bedrooms.
- A two-stall attached garage help make this home even more practical.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss