About This Plan
- This classic ranch home has been updated with stone and shingle siding accents to appeal to today's buyer.
- A vaulted ceiling in the entry carries through to the living room directly ahead as you enter the home.
- This vault continues through to the kitchen and nook area to the left where you'll enjoy an eat-in island and large walk-in pantry.
- The adjacent dining room also features a cathedral ceiling and provides entry to the deck off the back of the home; a screened porch can also be found just off the entry.
- The bedrooms are located on the left side of the house where the master is dressed up with tray ceilings, a large walk-in closet and corner Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms share access to a full bath just off the hall.
- Finally, a three-stall garage has lots of extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,820 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,922 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 948 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Deck: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 785 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss