Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- With its sophisticated brick exterior, this compact split-bedroom design has great street appeal.
- A covered porch opens to the centrally placed den, where a vaulted ceiling, a fireplace and built-in cabinetry are featured. The dining room, visible through an archway, is open to the U-shaped kitchen with its abundance of counter space.
- Sited for privacy, the master suite is enlivened by a raised ceiling in the bedroom. The private master bath includes a walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house, the second and third bedrooms share another bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,293 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,293 sq. ft.
- Deck: 76 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick