Rugged House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- A splendid vaulted ceiling crowns the family room in this rustic Mountain home.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace and double doors lead to the rear porch.
- A first floor matser suite also has double doors leading to the porch.
- Note the cozy computer nook off the kitchen that allows you to keep the computers out of the family room.
- Two large bedrooms share space with a storage room on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,456 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 683 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 61' 10"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available