Vaulted Family Room and Porch
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The exterior elevation of this Mountain home plan is pleasing to the eye with a blend of gable and shed rooftops.
- A welcoming entry porch is tucked into an alcove for a cozy greeting. An angled stair and open railing make the foyer unique and interesting.
- The kitchen is positioned behind the staircase giving it an intriguing shape and an accessible location. The corner sink with its expanse of windows floods the kitchen with light.
- A deck wraps around the large dining room leading to the screened porch, creating an ideal outdoor living area.
- The family room with its vaulted ceiling is anchored by a massive stone fireplace. French doors on each side of the fireplace extend the indoor space out and provide easy access to the screened porch.
- On the vaulted porch you will find another stacked stone fireplace and an exposed beam ceiling just right for mountain leisure.
- The master bedroom offers an adjoining sleeping porch for enjoying those cool autumn evenings. The master bath has a separate glass shower, garden tub and double vanities. Two walk-in closets render plentiful space for those with large wardrobes.
- As you walk upstairs you enjoy a view into the family room from an open staircase, as well as from the open railing of the balcony. The two secondary bedrooms offer ample closet space and private baths.
- The optional loft with its triple window is a nice plus and could be utilized as an additional bedroom if desired.
- NOTE: Restrictions apply if building in Jackson County, NC and Cashiers, NC. Contact us for availability if building in these areas.