Vaulted Four Season Room
About This Plan
- If you love light and airy rooms, you will love the vaulted four season room in this lovely brick Traditional home.
- With over 5,000 square feet of finished living space, each room is generously-sized.
- Bay windows in both the living room and dining room embellish the front of the home.
- A fireplace warms the study with its beamed ceiling.
- You will find more beamed ceilings in the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The much desired first floor master suite boasts a tray ceiling and double walk-in closets.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has its own bath and walk-in closet and you will love the walk-in linen closet too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,450 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 911 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss