Vaulted Great Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- If a ranch style home with southern charm and large, open spaces is what you're looking for this home plan is for you.
- In the foyer notice the large study to your right that could also be used as a guest bedroom.
- The vaulted great room with its corner windows and stone fireplace is great for entertaining.
- In the family room you'll notice the cabinetry of the spacious entertainment center and the columned opening to the dining room. The dining room offers plenty of space, perfect for large family gatherings and abundant light from the rooms' triple window.
- With enough cabinet space for just about everything, this kitchen also includes a walk-in pantry, island and an open bar to the sunny breakfast room making it a perfect large, country kitchen.
- The master suite is large with a wide expanse of windows and boasts a large walk in closet and a bright, open bath. The remaining bedroom is spacious with easy access to the bath.
- An oversized two-car garage provides space for large vehicles and plenty of storage. The laundry room with an adjoining storage room is conveniently located next to the garage offering ample storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,821 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,821 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 198 sq. ft.
- Deck: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 9"
- Depth: 86' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss