Vaulted Great Room and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings crown both the great room and screened porch in this Shingle home plan.
- A flex room off the foyer would make a wonderful formal dining room or a study.
- Double doors open to the deluxe master suite with a tray ceiling and cozy sitting area that opens to the screened porch.
- Twin walk-in closets and double sinks enhance the master bath along with its luxurious soaking tub.
- The dinette/sunroom off the kitchen is brightened by windows on two sides, making this a cheerful spot for informal dining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,244 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,244 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 364 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss