Vaulted Great Room House Plan
About This Plan
- This unique ranch home plan is perfect for a narrow lot. The elegant great room is accented by a vaulted ceiling, arched soffits, a fireplace, and French doors that lead to the enormous wood deck.
- The well-organized kitchen boasts a small eating bar and is open to the breakfast nook; it can also easily serve the formal dining room.
- The master suite offers a large bathroom and a walk-in closet, along with a beautiful tray ceiling.
- There is room perfect for use as a second bedroom or a den.
- This house plan also features a two-and-a-half-car garage, full laundry room, and a full hallway bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,904 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,904 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 612 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss