Vaulted Great Room with Alternate Versions
About This Plan
- Two large gables make this home plan unique and attractive. And as an added bonus it comes in alternate versions.
- Beyond an inviting porch, the sidelighted entry welcomes visitors.
- The central great room boasts a fireplace flanked by built-ins and and has great backyard views.
- A gently-curved island is the highlight of the open kitchen. A bayed porch area is a versatile space for relaxation or entertaining and receives abundant natural light.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling. The bath has dual vanities, a tub and a dual-head shower plus a large walk-in closet.
- The lower level features a great game room with bar and a fireplace. Two bedrooms share a bath. You'll also find lots of storage plus a mechanical room on the lower level.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse? See house plan 73295HS.
- Other alternates include house plans 73304HS and 73284HS (brick) and 73305HS with a rear deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,340 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,820 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss