Vaulted Hexagonal Great Room
About This Plan
- Almost every room has a striking view in this design but the vista from the hexagonal great room is by far the best. The panoramic scope of this central living area allows full appreciation of your surroundings. A wide deck spanning three sides expands the viewing possibilities.
- The kitchen has plenty of cupboard and counter space. Other amenities include a walk-in pantry and a work island with vegetable sink.
- Rectangular wings extend from two sides of the central living area. The room adjacent to the master suite can serve as a home office, a nursery, a den, or whatever. This space could be redesigned as another bedroom, if desired.
- Benches and planters line the odd-angled entry vestibule, creating a friendly and cheerful first impression. This room also includes a closet.
- An unfinished full basement can be turned into extra storage space. Or a few walls can create more living space, perhaps a workshop, home office, exercise room or media room.
- Ceilings: 8'
- Foundation: basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,280 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 660 sq. ft.
- Deck: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick