Vaulted Living Room and Bayed Master Suite
About This Plan
- This ranch house plan features a living area with vaulted ceiling and lots of windows. The master bedroom has a large bay window and the master bath features a spa tub, the perfect way to relax. Across the hall are two additional bedrooms that share a bath.
- Adjoining the fully equipped kitchen is a large nook that's wonderful for those informal meals.
- The formal dining room has easy access to the kitchen and is perfect for dinner parties and is near a living room with a wall of windows that your guests will love.
- A three-stall garage offers extra space that could be used for storage or a work area and has home access through a laundry room and half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss