Vaulted Lodge Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- At the center of this Mountain style house plan, a two-story lodge room is crafted with a stone fireplace and built-in cabinetry.
- A center island enhances the kitchen and provides extra space for cooking and entertaining.
- Doors open from the kitchen and casual dining area to a deck, covered porch and a screened porch, complimented with a fireplace.
- This home has a total of four outdoor living spaces, including two decks and two porches, providing more than ample space for entertaining.
- The master bedroom is huge with a bayed sitting area at one end.
- A second floor balcony provides a dramatic view to the two-story lodge room.
- Two additional bedrooms, an office and a bonus room round out this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,414 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,733 sq. ft.
- Loft: 570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 9"
- Depth: 72' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 698 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side