Vaulted Lodge Room and Sweeping Views
About This Plan
- Evoking rustic charm, this welcoming facade in stone and rough sawn timbers is accented with arched windows and shutters.
- This open flowing floor plan boasts a private master suite with access to a covered porch.
- The lodge room can be seen from the 18' two-story foyer and is vaulted. It makes quite a dramatic impression to guests. The kitchen is open to the lodge room and has casual seating at the counter.
- The second floor has views to the lodge room below and comes with extra storage plus a great home office with its own covered porch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate upper floor and a lower level with house plan 15650GE (1,949 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,561 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 377 sq. ft.
- Storage: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 2"
- Depth: 67' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"