Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- This handsome Craftsman house plan has an abundance of space for comfortable family living.
- The formal dining room is open to the foyer making it feel even larger.
- Built-ins on either side of the family room fireplace give you extra storage and good looks.
- Two sets of double doors reveal a spacious back deck and there's a screened porch too that opens right into the vaulted master suite.
- Upstairs, two large bedrooms share a hall bathroom with two sinks to keep things moving in the mornings.
- You'll have lots of unfinished future space on this level.
- A side load two car garage suits this home for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,023 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 691 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 418 sq. ft.
- Deck: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 4"
- Depth: 81' 3"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick