Vaulted Master with Steam Shower and Tub
About This Plan
- Grand living is assured in this design. It incorporates the best of traditional architecture with a hillside plan that accommodates a site that slopes to the side.
- Gracious appointments begin just beyond the front entry: A foyer with rotunda, curved staircase and views through the great room makes a spectacular statement.
- The dining room, with built-ins forms a wonderful entertainment area with the great room, kitchen and nook.
- Look for special elements such as a dumb waiter and walk-in pantry in the kitchen; double French doors to a terrace in the nook and a fireplace with media center in the great room.
- A den with bay window and built-ins is tucked away behind the entry hall.
- The master suite is also on the main level and contains a vaulted bedroom with curved window and a bath with steam shower, spa tub, and dual vanities.
- A huge closet/dressing room features a built-in ironing board and connects to the laundry.
- Two additional bedrooms, two baths and a game room are on the upper level. A wet bar in the game room is skylit.
- The lower level is devoted to garage space, and a wine cellar.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 69103AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,283 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,724 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Storage: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1240 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss