Vaulted Raised Entry
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A vaulted raised entry draws you into this beautiful home plan.
- An open floor plan is highlighted by the vaulted beamed ceiling in the great room.
- The fabulous kitchen features an island with a vegetable sink, double ovens, a raised eating bar, a walk-in pantry, and a wine refrigerator.
- A huge mud/utility room will capture all of the daily clutter before it enters the house.
- The master suite includes a sitting area with a fireplace, as well as a fully loaded bath.
- 9' ceilings on both the main floor and basement creates a larger feeling.
- The basement includes a huge rec room with a kitchenette, exercise room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The storage room can easily be converted to a bedroom if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,704 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,094 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,610 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 232 sq. ft.
- Deck: 975 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 2"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1040 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss