Vaulted Ranch with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stunning open floor plan is quick to grab your attention when you walk into this attractive Ranch house plan.
- A vaulted ceiling makes the main living area feel huge.
- Dine comfortably outdoors in the screened porch off the kitchen.
- The spacious 3 car garage has room for extra storage at the back.
- Three bedrooms are grouped together on the right side of the home, including the large master suite with its tray ceiling.
- On the optional lower level, there's lots of light coming into the enormous family room.
- Flex space off to one side can be set up as a home theater, playroom or home office.
- The fourth bedroom has privacy as the only one on this floor and would serve as a great in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,655 sq. ft.
- Deck: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 917 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss