About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The vaulted solarium/family room of this contemporary home is easily the most striking feature. Tropical plants will flourish in this sunny space, brightened by four skylights and a wall of windows. Quarry tile floors here, as well as in the foyer, kitchen and family room, further enhance the tropical flavor. The living room, foyer and den are three steps down from the rest of the main floor.
- Oak plank flooring gives an air of traditional formality to the dining room in this otherwise informal home.
- The location of the den, adjacent to the front entrance, is ideal for a home office. A small utility room, complete with a folding table and a laundry chute from the upper floor, is equally convenient to the kitchen and the garage.
- The kitchen is huge and is separated from the solarium/family room by only a cooking island/eating bar.
- The entire upstairs is nothing less than a luxurious private retreat for the owners. A large study, complete with fireplace, overlooks the vaulted living room and entryway. This room, which could just as easily is a hobby or exercise area, also features a balcony with sliding glass doors.
- The whirlpool bath, tucked in the far corner of the master bathroom, offers instant relaxation at the beginning and end of each day. A skylight bathes the area in natural light. Other touches of luxury include twin vanities, a large walk-in closet, and additional storage space.