About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings in the entry, the master suite and the living area, plus skylights in the living room, add volume, light and an open feeling to this design.
- Only a free-standing closet and an angled eating bar interrupt the flow among the living room, dining room and kitchen which has a raised dishwasher. Nearby, a deep walk-in pantry with exterior cabinet access and a walk-in linen closet add useful storage space.
- All three bedrooms are spacious. The master suite features a vaulted ceiling and a luxurious bath.
- The basement is entered by both interior and exterior stairs.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; vaulted in most rooms.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,751 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,751 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available