About This Plan
- Walls of windows on two side of the vaulted sunroom make this the perfect spot to curl up with a book or sip your morning coffee.
- Step out onto the large deck that has plenty of room for your big grill.
- An open floor plan in the informal areas of the home makes this the place where all your main activities will take place.
- Should you desire a little peace and quiet, a library off the foyer will do nicely.
- Double doors lead to the second floor master suite with a vaulted tray ceiling.
- A large upstairs laundry will save you steps and two sinks in the hall bath will keep things moving in the morning.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,074 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 751 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss