About This Plan
- Both the sunroom and the huge great room are vaulted in this spacious Northwest home plan.
- Sweeping views greet you as you step through the foyer, extending all the way back to the rear covered porch.
- A large front-facing study provides you with a quiet retreat.
- The master suite resides on the first floor with a large bathroom and double walk-in closets.
- This floor has another bedroom near the sewing center brightened by a large window.
- Each of the bedrooms on the second floor has its own bathroom with a computer room off bedroom 4.
- Related Plan: Finish the computer room later with house plan 58562SV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,421 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,179 sq. ft.
- Storage: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 103' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"