About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Traditional home still packs a lot into its footprint.
- Thoughtful details include arches between the dining room and foyer and another arched opening between the two-story family room and the vaulted sunroom.
- The master suite is tucked into a quiet corner in the back of the house and has a delightful tray ceiling.
- Both the foyer and the family room can be seen from the second floor through open rails.
- Add an optional bonus room with a walk-in closet for an additional 319 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 497 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 319 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 391 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12