Vaulted Sunroom and Open Family Room
About This Plan
- A delightful open floor plan enhances this spacious Craftsman house plan with a vaulted sunroom and great rear deck perfect for enjoying the views.
- From the foyer, you can see the formal dining room with tray ceiling or step right to the quiet study. A coat closet in the foyer minimizes clutter.
- In the rear, the family room is open to the huge kitchen with island. A door takes you to the expansive deck and the vaulted sunroom with windows on three sides is steps away. In the family room, the fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- More clutter reducing is accomplished in the locker room off the garage entrance. A built-in bench there and inside the door are nice touches. A large laundry room, half bath and pantry complete the floor.
- The master is vaulted and there is a spa-like bath with dual vanities, bath, walk-in shower and walk-in closet. Two of the three remaining bedrooms have a sitting area. And a built-in desk in the hall is a great use of extra space.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation and a reverse layout, see house plan 14337RK.
- Need more space? See house plan 14344RK (3,289 s.f.).
- Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 14327RK (2,734 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,563 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Deck: 192 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 127 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 280 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss