Verandas and Casita
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This stylish southwestern house plan comes in multiple variations all with a split bedroom layout maximizing privacy. An L-shaped veranda graces the front.
- You get a wide open floor plan with the great room open to the kitchen, nook and dining room.
- The den is hidden behind double doors and makes a great private space.
- A broad covered veranda stretches the length of the home in back and can be accessed from multiple points including the master bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 gets its own private veranda.
- Related Plans: Remove the casita with house plan 16303MD.
- For other versions see house plans 16305MD, 16306MD and 16309MD.
Reverse Floor Plan
Total Heated Area
Total Heated Area:
3,805 sq. ft.
3,454 sq. ft.
Max ridge height:
1295 sq. ft.
Floor / Height:
First Floor /