About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A comfortable porch frames the entire front and partial sides of this house plan. The waist-high railing adds a nice touch to this charming, well designed home plan.
- The bedrooms are located at opposite ends of the floor plan for maximum privacy. The isolated master suite boasts a huge sleeping area, private bathroom with twin basins and an enormous his and her walk-in closet. A sliding glass door provides personal access to a back deck. The other two bedrooms, each with plenty of closet space, are quite roomy and are separated by a convenient utility. A full bathroom and linen storage have been placed nearby.
- To the right of the entry you'll find the gracious living room. Here a large bay window admits the available sunlight while providing an excellent view of the surrounding landscape. Abutting the living room is a modest home office with an independent entrance.
- The walk-through kitchen is perfectly situated. The central location allows the cook in the household to exercise any mealtime options with ease. The dining room, with beautiful built-in corner hutches, is just a few steps from the kitchen. French doors that open to a warm summer breeze will enhance any occasion.
- Less formal meals may be served in the skylit garden nook or the adjacent family room. The family room is brightened by multiple skylights and has a fireplace that will warm the entire area.
- The three-car garage, placed in the rear of the property, features a shop/storage section.