Versatile Floor Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This two-story house plan has a versatile floor design with something for everyone. A vaulted entry, open to the second floor, begins the journey through this elegant home plan. The vaulted living room projects forward from the rest of the home. One end of the room functions as a bay, with three large windows set at angles to each other to take advantage of a view. A formal dining room opens to the living room. A half-bath is located near the entry.
- The conveniently located kitchen has double ovens and a cook top stove. Meals can be served casually in the sunny breakfast nook or more formally in the adjacent dining room. The vaulted family room, with fireplace and built-in wood box, offers a cozy atmosphere for entertaining. Accessible from both the nook and family room is a skylit greenhouse.
- Isolated in one corner is the spacious master suite featuring a huge walk-in closet, twin basins in a separate vanity, a shower, and a raised tub. There is a private entrance to the side patio.
- A large area that can be used either as an extended utility room or comfortable den complete the living area on the first floor. A good sized shop and two-car garage, each with an entrance into the home round out the floor.
- The entire second floor, which can be closed off when not in use, is given over to a sleeping area. Here are two identical bedrooms, each with a large walk-in closet and a large front view window. A full bathroom and linen closet with plenty of shelves conclude the upper floor plan.