About This Plan
- This unusually versatile 'ranch' offers both beauty and a array of superb features.
- The appealing brick and siding exterior is accented with multi-level wood trim and copper roofing returns.
- Though only 1593 square feet, this carefully designed home includes a large kitchen, separate eating areas, and a laundry room.
- It boasts a luxurious master suite with sitting area, 6' x 10' walk-in closet, garden tub, shower, and enormous 8' double vanity.
- The 12' family room ceiling, vaults in the master suite, and a trayed dining room add a dramatic flair and feeling of spaciousness.
- Plenty of large windows assure that this new home will be sunny and warm. The inviting covered porch provides the perfect place to 'get away from it all.'
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss