Versatile Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- You’ll love the versatility of this single-story ranch house plan, featuring a stone and clapboard exterior, 3-car garage, and optional lower-level living space.
- At the center of the home, a great room with a fireplace and elegant tray ceiling offers maximum design freedom.
- The open-concept kitchen and dining area give you endless options for entertaining and casual meals.
- Enjoy the convenience of a large kitchen island with seating for four.
- One one side of the main level, an inviting master suite with a tray ceiling offers a generously sized walk-in closet and 4-piece bath with an oversized shower.
- On the opposite side, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- Optional lower-level space includes two bedrooms, a full bath, and a large family room that’s filled with possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Deck: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 48 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,123 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 517 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss