Versatile Split-Bed Ranch House Plan with Room to Grow
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This versatile ranch home plan has everything you need on one level, with room to expand into an optional basement plan. A large covered front porch welcomes you and the 3-car garage includes an enclosed workshop.
- Inside, an open-concept great room features an elegant tray ceiling and a fireplace. The spacious kitchen includes an island with seating for casual meals and an airy dining area with access to the large screened porch.
- On one side of the main floor, the master suite beckons with a backyard view, roomy bath with a tiled shower, and a generously sized walk-in closet.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- The optional lower-level plan includes two bedrooms, a full bath, family room with a wet bar, and an enclosed exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,980 sq. ft.
- Deck: 196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 200 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1400 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12