Versatile Style For Leisurely Living
About This Plan
- This delightfully charming L-shaped, traditional ranch of gracious proportions opts for orienting most rooms to the rear.
- The entrance foyer comfortably defines the sleeping and living areas. Step down into the sunken living room with a large bay window or pass by the formal dining room into the family room.
- Accompanying the efficiently designed gourmet kitchen, with a desk and a pantry, is a sunny, bay windowed breakfast room.
- The popular family room, sporting a wall-to-wall brick fireplace area, opens through sliding doors to the backyard.
- The privately located master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, dressing area and private bath. Bedrooms two and three share a full bath.
- Foundation options: crawl space, slab, basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,003 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,003 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick