Versatility with Two Kitchen Layouts
About This Plan
- A starter home can be a show place, too. Exquisite site proportion, fine detailing, projected wings and interesting roof lines help provide the appeal of this modest one-story house plan.
- Each of the bedrooms has excellent wall space and wardrobe storage potential.
- The master bath features a vanity, twin lavatories, stall shower, plus a whirlpool.
- Another full bath is strategically located to service the second bedroom as well as other areas of the house.
- Open planning results in a spacious living/dining area with fireplace and access to the outdoor terraces.
- Two kitchen layouts make the plan versatile.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick