Very Livable Log Home
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered porch in front and a large deck-lanai across the rear add to the livability of this attractive log home plan.
- Sloped ceilings top the family room and the master bedroom, while two window walls and three skylights are featured in the sunroom.
- The spacious, secluded master suite includes a large walk-in closet with a window and a luxurious bath with twin sinks separated by make-up space, a garden tub and a separate shower. Both the master bedroom and the family room access the deck.
- On the other side of the house from the master suite, the second full bath is placed between two family bedrooms.
- In the open living area, a stepped ceiling defines the formal dining room. Open to the nook and the family room with fireplace, the kitchen easily serves the dining room as well.
- A large bonus room lies upstairs.
- Related Plans: For a version with cedar siding, see house plan 6490HD. For a version with vertical siding, see 6491HD.