Very Special European House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Cascading gables and a steep hip roof with spires dress up this very special European house plan.
- Inside, the home is full of wonderful features like the curved staircase, two-story foyer and built-ins that flank the great room fireplace.
- The coffered ceiling of the great room can be seen all the way from the kitchen, thanks to the flowing, open layout.
- The formal dining room has wide arched openings and is 16' deep to hold a long table for those holiday dinners.
- A vaulted ceiling in the study and a cozy fireplace make this a warm place to spend time in.
- The over-sized master suite is set off by itself and offers a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a spacious master bathroom.
- On the second floor, three bedroom suites each get a private bathroom.
- The stufy/loft is the perfect place for homework or the family computer.
- An extra-large bonus room has two dormer windows and a front-facing wrought-iron Juliette balcony.