Very Special European House Plan
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and a steep hip roof with spires dress up this very special European house plan.
- Inside, the home is full of wonderful features like the curved staircase, two-story foyer and built-ins that flank the great room fireplace.
- The coffered ceiling of the great room can be seen all the way from the kitchen, thanks to the flowing, open layout.
- The formal dining room has wide arched openings and is 16' deep to hold a long table for those holiday dinners.
- A vaulted ceiling in the study and a cozy fireplace make this a warm place to spend time in.
- The over-sized master suite is set off by itself and offers a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a spacious master bathroom.
- On the second floor, three bedroom suites each get a private bathroom.
- The stufy/loft is the perfect place for homework or the family computer.
- An extra-large bonus room has two dormer windows and a front-facing wrought-iron Juliette balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 483 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor
- Photo Gallery