About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home gains curb appeal from its Victorian detailing, including porch columns with gingerbread and a shingled gable. The porch wraps around the house, providing a charming venue for sitting and relaxing. Another choice for outdoor relaxation is the covered porch in back.
- The central living room vaults upward for 10 feet, increasing volume and light. A centerpiece fireplace adds coziness.
- Nicely placed between the front-facing dining room and the bayed breakfast room, the kitchen includes a pantry closet, a 42 inch breakfast bar, lots of cabinet and counter space and a lovely window over the kitchen sink.
- In the bedroom wing, a hall bath serves bedroom two and bedroom three, which is brightened by a sunny bay window. A 10-foot coffered ceiling tops the master bedroom. The master bath features a walk-in closet, a shower and a corner garden tub with his and her vanities on either side. Notice the knee space next to the wife's vanity.
- Not pictured here but included with the plan is a detached two-car garage that can be connected to the house with a breezeway.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.