About This Plan
- Victorian accents enliven this two-level home plan, and two covered wrap-around porches extend the living space.
- The entry opens to an elegant dining room and a spacious great room with a fireplace and French doors to the breakfast room. The kitchen features a pantry closet and an island snack bar.
- Upstairs, cathedral ceilings top the master bedroom and the dressing area. Note the whirlpool tub and the walk-in closets for both him and her.
- A vaulted ceiling in bedroom two accents the arched transom window with its window seat. Window seats are also found in the entry and the master bedroom.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- See plan 40765DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 905 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 863 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 8"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick