About This Plan
- This charming home with 'Victorian' details, features on its exterior lap siding and fancy cut siding and a large wrap-around.
- Off the entry foyer, a special ceiling treatment and a bay window grace the dining room.
- An informal eating bar separates this room from the kitchen. A corner fireplace warms the slope-ceilinged living room.
- Natural light from a big bay window pours into a private, spacious office, entered either from the house or the garage.
- The master bedroom boasts a four-way vaulted ceiling and a rear window wall. The state-of-the-art master bath features a large walk-in closet, an oversized corner garden tub, separate shower and twin sinks.
- One of the remaining bedrooms includes a cosy window seat, and both have double closets and share a bath.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: slab and crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,787 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 11"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 517 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick