About This Plan
- With its wrap-around front porch and grand turret, this Victorian house plan is a sight to behold.
- Scalloped shingles and a spire add to the effect.
- Pocket doors are used throughout the first floor to separate rooms.
- Both the sitting room and the parlor have fireplaces and five windows flood the cupola with light seen from the parlor.
- Over the garage, back stairs take you to a finished attic that has access to the second floor bedroom hallway.
- The master suite faces front and gets the second floor cupola that makes a cozy sitting area perfect for a chaise lounge.
- Free-standing soaker tubs add Victorian charm.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 896 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 8"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss