About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its steep gabled roof lines, shuttered windows, metal roofing, large wood-trimmed porch and fish-scale siding, the home communicates the charm of the Victorian era. The porch is the perfect place to relax.
- Inside, you are greeted by the spacious living room, complete with fireplace and media center, where the ceiling soars upward for 10 feet.
- The spacious open kitchen is nicely placed between the bayed morning room and the formal dining room, which features a 10-foot ceiling and another bay window.
- Tucked away in back is the amenity-filled master suite. Here, a stepped ceiling tops the bayed bedroom, and two walk-in closets with built-in chests provide ample storage space. The master bath contains a marble garden tub filled with natural light, a glass-walled shower and vanities for him and her.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share a four-fixture bath, also compartmented.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.