Victorian Charmer with Attached Garage
About This Plan
- This charming Victorian house plan is perfect for the narrow lot. The exterior is graced by an angular porch matching the octagonal living room inside.
- A coat closet in the entry helps reduce clutter. Step further in and you'll be drawn to the octagonal living room a step up from the rest of the main floor.
- The kitchen has seating at the counter and is open to the dining room. A half bath and laundry are tucked away discreetly on the main floor.
- The master bedroom is something to behold and matches the octagonal form below. It features a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms and a bath complete the home plan.
- The basement holds expansion possibilities.
- Related Plan: For a version without the garage, see house plan 80249PM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Max ridge height: 36' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 368 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss