Victorian Darling with Garage Options
About This Plan
- Sit on your front porch and watch the day unfold from your Victorian darling house plan.
- Off the formal foyer with coat closet, step into the open dining room/living room combination. A rare feat in Victorian design is this sense of openness.
- The kitchen with seating at the island extension and the breakfast nook give you more eating options.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms including a master bath with a beautiful bay window, as well as a large bath, complete this house plan.
- Need a garage? See house plan 80058PM with a drive-under garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 666 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 666 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available