About This Plan
- A multi-story tower combines with steeply pitched roof lines to lend Victorian elegance and charm to this three-bedroom home.
- A marvelous wrap-around porch trimmed with delicate woodwork accentuates the asymmetrical facade.
- Upper-level windows illuminate the immense foyer, which is graced by a winding stairway. Immediately beyond lies the living room with its fireplace and beamed ceiling.
- A large kitchen with a pantry closet serves the bayed dining room, brightened by multiple windows.
- On the second level, the master bedroom features a unique tower alcove. A walk-in closet is located off the bedroom, while the compartmented master bath contains five fixtures.
- Two more bedrooms, one of them bayed, share a second full bath.
- A third-floor recreation area can be converted to a guest room.
- Decorative panelled doors enhance the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 920 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 920 sq. ft.
- Deck: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick