About This Plan
- A circular wrap-around porch, a conical-shaped tower and gingerbread trim are some of the Victorian influences that abound in this large and attractive home plan. A cameo door flanked by matching sidelights sheds light on the two-story reception foyer.
- The dramatic, spacious great room boasts a vaulted ceiling, semi-circular roof monitor and diagonally placed corner fireplace. The curved and vaulted dining room overlooks the wrap-around porch.
- The extraordinary kitchen includes angled counters, a corner sink, a center island with an eating bar and a roomy breakfast area with French doors to the patio.
- The wonderful first-floor master suite features a high tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and dressing alcove, through angled double doors. The master bath includes a whirlpool tub and double vanity, with large expanses of glass block.
- On the second floor, two bedrooms and a bathroom share the space with a curved recreation area, which can be enclosed and used as a fourth bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab, crawl space or basement.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See this one-story related house plan:3867JA
- Want a master-down design? See house plan 3800JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 736 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,915 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick