Victorian-Inspired Estate Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Victorian-inspired, this estate home is alive with details and grand appointments. The central foyer opens from double doors on the wrapping veranda and leads to a parlor on the right and a study on the left.
- The parlor shares a through-fireplace with the formal dining room.
- A keeping room at the back is open to the island kitchen. A service hall leads to the three-car garage, which has a 788-square-foot apartment above.
- A media room and the master suite round out the first level.
- The second level holds three bedrooms with three private baths. A terrace opens from double doors on the west gallery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,383 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 140' 0"
- Depth: 110' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"