About This Plan
- Beautiful detailing adorns the exterior of this Victorian house plan.
- Every room is large and comfortable, with a banquet-sized formal dining room to enjoy all your holiday meals.
- The sunken breakfast nook is extra-special with its big fireplace and bow window.
- On the opposite side of the home, the sunken study also has a fireplace.
- Three spacious bedrooms are on the second floor with two more up on the third floor.
- Both third floor bedrooms have a separate dressing area, making this a one-of-a-kind home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,879 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,388 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side