Victorian Style Design
About This Plan
- This delightful 'Victorian' style home, with it's compact footprint, is the perfect choice for narrow lots.
- Spacious rooms, a covered porch and the large deck may make this design irresistible.
- Beyond the front porch is an inviting entry. To the left is the family room featuring a fireplace and double french doors opening onto the porch.
- Double french doors lead to the dining room while yet another set leads to the enormous deck.
- The open kitchen includes a 3'x5' island. A french door leads to the deck from the 'bayed' breakfast area.
- Upstairs, are the master suite, two secondary bedrooms and the laundry room.
- A 9'-6' tray ceiling adorns the master bedroom. Off the master bath is a 9'x7' walk-in closet with mirrored by-pass doors.
- Bedroom 2 is highlighted by a window seat and bedroom 3 by a bay window. Both provide direct access to the bath. Upper level ceilings heights are 8'.
- An added bonus: a detached garage plan comes with the house plans. The standard foundation is a partial basement (under the kitchen and dining room). A drive-under garage foundation plan is optional (extra fee required).
- Lower level ceiling heights are 9'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 976 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 2"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick