Victorian Styling in a Small Package
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This modest one-story plan nevertheless provides authentic Victorian styling, including high ceilings in most rooms, gables trimmed with gingerbread, a dramatic turret, oval and round windows and a covered front porch.
- A corner fireplace dominates the great room, also notable for its 10-foot stepped ceiling. A convenient pass-through separates the great room from the galley-style kitchen. Both the adjacent dining room and the great room overlook the backyard. The turreted breakfast room could easily be used as a family room. Nearby, the good-sized laundry room contains a pantry closet.
- Secluded on one side of the house and in back, the master suite is a true retreat. A 10-foot stepped ceiling and a cozy window seat are features of the bedroom, while the compartmented bath includes a walk-in closet, a dressing area, two sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- Two other bedrooms share a full bath.
- Related Plan: See house plan 3876JA for a larger version at 1,800 sq. ft.